How Do I Get Alimony In a Divorce in Creek County?

Do I Get Alimony

A lot of people facing divorce may ask themselves: Do I get alimony? Alimony, also known as spousal support or maintenance, is a financial payment. This will be made by one spouse to the other following a divorce or legal separation. In Oklahoma, knowing if you get alimony involves understanding the legal criteria and process the court uses to determine eligibility and amount. Here, […]

Read More…

Who Keeps The Engagement Ring In Divorce Cases in Creek County?

Engagement Ring In Divorce

The question of who keeps the engagement ring in divorce can be a puzzling one. Navigating a divorce in Oklahoma is more often than not intricate, particularly with regards to the division of assets and property. Among some of the frequent questions are whether one should return the engagement ring or if one party has entitlement to retain it. The following article provides some […]

Read More…